I offer my students customized score reports each time they take a test in the Blue Book. These reports help us quickly identify weaknesses in students’ strategy and content knowledge and focus on what will give them the biggest bang for their buck.
It is part of the reason I’m able to get amazing results in a quarter to half of the time of most SAT tutoring programs. (Most programs are about 20 hours – I see my students on average from 5-7 hours)
These score reports help us figure out answers to these questions
- Should I answer the hard questions?
- Should I guess?
- Of everything that I could study, which topics should I study first?
- Am I moving too slowly or too quickly through a section?
- Is fatigue a factor in my score?
- Am I making too many careless errors?
Here is an example of the math report. (Click on the image for a larger version.)
Tutors: If you’d like to use these for your own students, please contact me.
Want weekly test tips and strategies?
Subscribe to get my latest content by email.